04 – What to do When You’re Lost in the Wilderness
The wilderness seems dark and frightening, even dangerous…unless you’re trained for it. When you have the right training and tools to use, you can not only survive in the wilderness, but you can find wonder and beauty there. So get ready…your training starts now.
Scriptures for Reference
- Deuteronomy 8:2 “Remember how the Lord your God led you all the way in the wilderness these forty years, to humble you and to test you in order to know what was in your heart, whether or not you would keep his commands.”
- Deuteronomy 8:16 “In the wilderness He fed you manna which your fathers did not know, that He might humble you and that He might test you, to do good for you in the end.”
Searching your heart:
- Psalm 4:4 “In your anger do not sin; when you are on your beds, search your hearts and be silent.”
- Ecclesiastes 5:2 “Do not be quick with your mouth, do not be hasty in your heart to utter anything before God. God is in heaven and you are on earth, so let your words be few.”
- Numbers 23:19 “God is not a man that He should lie, nor a son of man that He should change His mind. Does He speak and then not act? Does He promise and not fulfill?”
- Isaiah 46:4 “Even to your old age and gray hairs I am He, I am He who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.”
- Jeremiah 29:11-13 “’For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'”
- Psalm 27:14 “Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.”
- Habakkuk 2:3 “This vision is for a future time. It describes the end, and it will be fulfilled. If it seems slow in coming, wait patiently, for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed.”
Have a question? A comment? How can we pray for you?Please share!